Warranty & Support Services
Every RUSTICA Lounge Suite can be purchased in full set or in separate units and is covered by this warranty for a period of 5 years.
Your RUSTICA product is warranty against structural defects, but does not cover any damage caused by accidents, misuse of any other tampering.
This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The purchaser is required to present this warranty card with the invoice for any after sales service.
- This warranty is effective from the date of delivery.
- Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser.
- The wear and tear of leather covers are excluded from this warranty.
- All transportation and material costs where needed must be borne by the purchaser.
- Any repair or replacement of any RUSTICA product shall not extend the term of warranty.
- If identical material is not available at the time of repair or replacement, the company reserves the right to substitute the material of equal quality and similar colour.
Notes & Precautions
- Protect your Leather furniture from direct sunlight.
- Don’t place your furniture too near a radiator or a similar source of heat. Make sure that there is a minimum difference of 60cm between your furniture and the heat source.
- Keep the leather pores free from dust particles. Clean, then wipe over with a damp cloth. Preferably once a week.
- Use guaranteed products. Common cleaning materials are chemicals can cause severe damage and expensive repairs.
- In the event of accident, please consult your furniture dealer who will indicate the nearest Leather Specialist.